Minor Pairings on the show are ships that are possible, yet not given much airtime, due to the relationship being hard to develop if a member only has a recurring and unstable role on the show. Some of the characters are just one-time appearance characters.
Ships can either be platonic friendships or romantic relationships.
Minor Ship MomentsEdit
Jake and LaurelEdit
- Jake and Laurel dated.
- Jake spent most of his time with Laurel.
Felix and ErisEdit
- Felix developed a crush on Eris.
- Eris kissed Felix's cheek.
- Felix tried to capture Eris.
- Felix wanted to spend more time with Eris.
Cecillia and EtienneEdit
- Cecillia mistook Etienne for Felix.
- Etienne said he loved Valentines Day when she came but before he said he hated it.
Cadence and FelixEdit
- While attempting to fight with Hayley, Cadence ends up accidentally punching Felix after he unfreezes her.
- While Felix is about to fight a bully when the bully almost attacks him Cadence tackles him showing Cadence might care for Felix.
- When Cadence is having a tantrum about what their having for lunch Felix stares at her.
Brian and HayleyEdit
- Brian and Hayley dated.
- Hayley loved the bear Brian gave her.
- Brian dumped Hayley.
- Hayley said "I like Brain" while she and Jake were having a pretend fight so Hayley could get Brain back.
Kirby and MorganEdit
- Kirby thinks of Morgan as his rival.
- It is revealed that Kirby and Morgan used to be in the Tulsa Troop.
- Morgan always was in everything Kirby was in and won.
- Kirby and Morgan make nice.
- Morgan reveals everything she has ever done was to impress Kirby.
- Kirby and Morgan kiss.